As I sit here writing this post, I’m eating delicious !Salad, and watching Nature. Well, originally it was Nova, but I more just stared at the TV and failed to write at that point. I’m fending off one 6.5-month-old cat who is convinced she wants to eat a pile of lettuce and simultaneously knock everything off of my table. And thinking, what on earth are we going to eat? I think it’s gonna be a boring week up in here. What happened to the part where I was an awesome and interesting cook?
- Monday: Cheese ravioli (frozen!), tomato sauce (from a jar!), garlic toast, and salad.
- Tuesday: Chimichangas with beef and beans, Spanish rice, salad, and mangoes.
- Wednesday: !Salad and maybe Crazy Bread in honor of Lost night; I know, it’s gross, but I love me some Crazy Bread. Maybe I should figure out a way to make it at home and feel less bad. Or worse, depending on what goes into it.
- Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner! Dutch baby pancake with blackberries. Also, sausage. Mmmm.
- Friday: Deviled eggs, mushroom sandwiches, and berries with whipped cream — hopefully to be eaten out in the yard, if we don’t end up with snow again.
- Saturday: Ham and sweet potato hash, which I guess could sort of be viewed as breakfast for dinner again.
- Sunday: Tater Tot Casserole, because I hear it’s good, and we have some Cream of Doom soup.